Tuesday, January 11, 2011

REBOOT


Changed the description in the header to give this blog a real personality.

I decided that instead of creating another blog, I'm just going to transform this one.I realized that Seikatsu needs more originality and a step back from becoming another news/review blog.

So what is Seikatsu now?

A tribute to the image of visual kei.This means I'll still be posting photography but I'll also be writing about visual trends in the genre, particularly amazing images, photobooks, original concepts, etc...

I also plan to attempt some Photoshop tutorials for photographers and cosplayers to have fun with.

Thanks everyone for dealing with my indecisiveness! XD

2 comments:

  1. I really like this new concept. The visual side of visual kei often gets looked down upon because people think "oh, the band is just concerned with their image). However, there are many iconic images in the music world that you can't ignore that aspect. This makes me super excited about your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hibari!

    Agreed 100%, there's no need for anyone to get their panties in a bunch when image is clearly a good chunk of this genre. Besides, I find makeup and too much hairspray have no correlation to the amount of work a band puts into their sound. Versailles anyone? XD

    ReplyDelete