Monday, December 13, 2010

Moving Forward

First off I want to give a big fat thank you to Kiwamu who shared this blog with his fanbase after I posted his interview. Also, thanks to Tohru and Wataru (12012)who gave the blog a look.

I've been getting quite a bit more traffic because of Kiwamu so I updated the banner. Snazzy, isn't it?

I decided the banner should feature Kiwamu (GPKISM) and Tomo (Echostream/Alias) for a number of reasons. For one, my goal here is to promote jrock and in turn some of those I support end up supporting me.Though Tomo and Echostream get 99% of the props for always letting me be their photographer hahaha

At any rate, this blog is turning out to be quite a project!

So what's coming up this week?

DEFINITELY, there will be a review on D+Sect, Mana's new album.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery: Article on Look-alike Bands.
No Fret Friday- All I Want for Christmas: Guitars and Stocking Stuffer Accessories for the VK fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment